Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another quick and easy recipe. This was in a small Bisquick Recipe book I got years ago. I added the cheese, but can't take all the credit, but they are still really good. Just mix and bake. Five (5) minutes to make, 15 minutes to bake and on the table. The best part is that these are just as great for company as they are for every night. I like to serve with a herb butter.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container French onion dip
- 1⁄2 cup white cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Biscuits -- Mix the Bisquick, milk onion dip, parsley.
- Bake -- Just drop spoonfuls of the mix on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or sprayed with a non-stick spray. Top with the grated cheese and a light sprinkle of the paprika.
- Bake at 400 degrees until golden brown. 12-18 minutes. Just check, because all pans, biscuit size and ovens vary. You just want them golden brown. ENJOY! Don't forget to serve with a herb butter. I can buy a stick of herb butter right at my grocery store. Makes a nice touch to the biscuits.
So easy and very tasty! I will make these over and over! Thaks for sharing Sarasota. Made for PAC Spring 2010.
These are good biscuits. Next time we would mix the cheese (I only had yellow cheddar) right in with the dough and also add a bit of garlic powder. These are super easy to whip up. Thanks for sharing the recipe. :)