- 283.49 g can French onion soup
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 340.19 g deli roast beef (I used sliced deli meat from the cooler section)
- 4 hoagie rolls
- 8 slice provolone cheese
- 59.14 ml banana pepper
- 59.14 ml mushroom (I use sliced canned mushrooms)
- 28.34 g package au jus sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat soup, Worcestershire sauce and mushrooms in a saucepan over medium heat, bring to a boil.
- Add beef to sauce pan and heat through.
- Divide Beef & mushrooms among the four hogie buns.
- Top with Cheese.
- Use the saucepan to mix up the au jus package and heat through.
- Bake for 3 min, or until the cheese is melted.
- Top each sandwich with peppers.
- Serve with a dippable container of au jus.