Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Fast and delicious French Dip
- 1 (10 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 lb deli roast beef (I used sliced deli meat from the cooler section)
- 4 hoagie rolls
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1⁄4 cup banana pepper
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom (I use sliced canned mushrooms)
- 1 (1 ounce) package au jus sauce
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat soup, Worcestershire sauce and mushrooms in a saucepan over medium heat, bring to a boil.
- Add beef to sauce pan and heat through.
- Divide Beef & mushrooms among the four hogie buns.
- Top with Cheese.
- Use the saucepan to mix up the au jus package and heat through.
- Bake for 3 min, or until the cheese is melted.
- Top each sandwich with peppers.
- Serve with a dippable container of au jus.