Jason Weiser's Note:
Fast and delicious French Dip
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Heat soup, Worcestershire sauce and mushrooms in a saucepan over medium heat, bring to a boil.
- 3Add beef to sauce pan and heat through.
- 4Divide Beef & mushrooms among the four hogie buns.
- 5Top with Cheese.
- 6Use the saucepan to mix up the au jus package and heat through.
- 7Bake for 3 min, or until the cheese is melted.
- 8Top each sandwich with peppers.
- 9Serve with a dippable container of au jus.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy French Dip Roast Beef Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.8
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 79.4 mg
- Sodium 2356.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 37.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
au jus sauce