Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Fast and delicious French Dip
Make and share this Easy French Dip Roast Beef Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat soup, Worcestershire sauce and mushrooms in a saucepan over medium heat, bring to a boil.
- Add beef to sauce pan and heat through.
- Divide Beef & mushrooms among the four hogie buns.
- Top with Cheese.
- Use the saucepan to mix up the au jus package and heat through.
- Bake for 3 min, or until the cheese is melted.
- Top each sandwich with peppers.
- Serve with a dippable container of au jus.