8 hrs 5 mins
This is so incredibly easy and SO tasty! Just let it cook all day while you're working and you'll walk into a wonderful smelling house with dinner done!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the roast and soups in your crockpot.
- 2Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- 3Remove roast and shred with fork and knife.
- 4Place shredded beef on roll/bread and if desired, top with shredded cheese.
- 5If you choose to top with cheese, put in toaster oven for a couple of minutes- just until cheese is melted.
- 6Reserve small portions of the wonderful juice in the crockpot for dipping!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy French Dip
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.2
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 87.0 mg
- Sodium 771.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 33.5 g