Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is so incredibly easy and SO tasty! Just let it cook all day while you're working and you'll walk into a wonderful smelling house with dinner done!
- 3 -4 lbs boneless bottom round roast
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can beef consomme
- 1 baguette or 1 Italian roll
- mozzarella cheese, shredded (optional)
- Place the roast and soups in your crockpot.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Remove roast and shred with fork and knife.
- Place shredded beef on roll/bread and if desired, top with shredded cheese.
- If you choose to top with cheese, put in toaster oven for a couple of minutes- just until cheese is melted.
- Reserve small portions of the wonderful juice in the crockpot for dipping!
This was easy to put toghether and delicious to eat. My DH and DS both dug into this. I served it with French bread, green beans and Hickory House deviled eggs. Thanks jovigirl!