Prep 40 mins
Cook 4 hrs
originally from "Better Homes and Gardens" magazine
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup frozen pineapple-orange-banana juice concentrate or 1⁄4 cup citrus juice concentrate
- Freeze berries by placing them in a single layer on a baking pan and place in freezer.
- When frozen, put berries in a freezer container or plastic freezer bag and seal.
- Keep containers or bags of berries in freezer up to 12 months.
- In a large bowl combine the frozen berries, water and frozen concentrate. Place half of the mixture in food processor.
- Cover and process until almost smooth.
- Repeat with remaining mixture. Serve immediately.
- (Or transfer mixture to a baking dish.
- Cover; freeze about 4 hours or until firm.) Use within 2 days.
- Scoop frozen mixture into cones, if desired.