1/1 Photo of Easy Freezer Vegetarian Black Bean Burritos
A great and super-easy recipe for take-along lunches to work, school, etc. Instead of store-bought salsa, an excellent ingredient is recipe 276150. You can embellish them a million ways. This is one of my favorite OAMC recipes because making 12 burritos literally takes less than 10 minutes and makes 12 really yummy lunches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set out a 9x11 baking pan to place folded burritos in.
- 2Whirl Black Beans (drained slightly) in a food processor for 3-5 seconds to make a thick paste.
- 3Warm up tortillas in the microwave. Place all 12 on a plate on high for about 45-60 seconds.
- 4Spread bean paste on tortilla. Layer on veggies, salsa, and cheese, (leftover chicken, shredded would also be good).
- 5Roll up, folding in ends.
- 6Place seam-side down into baking pan.
- 7Repeat process for all 12.
- 8Place baking pan in freezer until burritos are frozen solid.
- 9Wrap individually in foil/freezer paper and place in a large Ziploc bag for easy grab-and-go lunch.
- 10To reheat: cover with paper towel and microwave for 30-60 seconds, depending on microwave. Top with extra salsa, sour cream or plain yogurt with cumin.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Freezer Vegetarian Black Bean Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.2
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.8 mg
- Sodium 519.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: