1/1 Photo of EASY Freezer Sweet Pickles
I got this recipe from my mother-in-law, she has used it for 30 years and I will probably use it for 30 more!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix Cucumbers and Onions together and sprinkle with salt, mix well and let stand 2-3 hours.
- 2Rinse and drain well.
- 3Mix Vinegar and Sugar till sugar is dissolved.
- 4Put cucumbers and onions in freezer containers or freezer bags, pour vinegar/sugar mixture over cukes and onions (I only fill mine half full to leave room for expansion during freezing).
- 5Freeze 3 weeks before eating, the longer you let them sit the sweeter the pickles.
- 6Thaw in refrigerator or in cold water.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for EASY Freezer Sweet Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (1477 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.7
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6995.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 86.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g