Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Once you make this once yourself and find out how easy and delicious it is, you will never buy store bought again. Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium lemon, juice and pulp of
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Place all ingredients in the food processor bowl fitted with a metal blade.
- Process until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
Thought the flavor lacked a little something, so I added 5-6 T of tahini and that made it perfect.