1/15 Photos of Easy Foil Bbq Potatoes
1 hr 5 mins
Quick and easy to prepare, pop on the BBQ and forget them,'til the rest of dinner is ready, Delicious!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub potato and make 4 slits almost through to bottom.
- 2Slice onion into 4 slices to fit into slits in potato.
- 3Dot with butter or margarine.
- 4Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Drizzle olive oil over all.
- 6Wrap tightly in foil, as if to freeze.
- 7Place package on rack in BBq and close the lid.
- 8(Can also be done in the oven- 400f degrees for 1 hour or until potatoes are soft).
- 9In a hot BBq they should be done within an hour, depends on what else you are BBqing.
- 10Open packages, adjust seasoning, serve in opened foil.
- 11Repeat process for as many potatoes as needed
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Foil Bbq Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (463 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 741.4
- Calories from Fat 453
- Total Fat 50.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 226.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 8.1 g