Recipe by BethyBaby
Very Easy to Make! So light and fluffy, smooth textured cake. You would never know it was gluten free! No oil or butter in the batter so you can put heaps of butter on the finished product... using calories the wisest way!
Top Review by lmolieri
I just made this this morning for my grandson and he is thrilled with it! I added blueberries to the mixture. Next time I would reduce the sugar or leave it out as it is unnecessary.
- 2 medium mashed bananas (you can play around with the amount)
- 1 egg
- 236.59 ml soymilk
- 236.59 ml rice flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 44.37 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml cinnamon (optional and to taste)
- 1.23 ml pure vanilla extract (optional and to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first three (wet) ingredients.
- Mix next four (dry) ingredients.
- Mix dry ingredients slowly to wet ingredients till everything is blended well.
- Heat pan to 4 (med), add oil, cook test pancake.
- Lower heat to 1 or min,.
- Use a drop of oil for each group of pancakes on the pan. They tend to stick a little.
- Use a lid to cook pancake inside out before the outside burns.
- MUST COOK ON LOW or they will burn!