Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Don't know where I got this recipe. Found it in my fish recipes on a handwritten card. I haven't tried this yet.
- 2 lbs flounder fillets
- 1⁄2 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- Combine crumbs and cheese.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the worcestershire sauce and coat the flounder on both sides with the mayo mixture.
- Now coat the fish in the crumb mixture and arrange in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
Very easy to make. I made two fillets as posted, and two with additional seasonings. On one I added some cajun seasoning, on the other I added some dill and lemon pepper. I preferred the ones with seasoning, but the fillets made as originally posted were very good too.
This was very easy to make. It was good but we felt it needed more seasoning. I also needed about 3/4 cups of both the parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs as the 1/2 cup of both didn't cover all my fish. I cooked mine for 25 minutes, flipped it about half way through and it was nice and crispy. We all enjoyed this.
Very Good, thanks.