Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love experimenting with spices and this is a great tasting combination that everyone in my family loves! Good news is that you can cook this many different ways and you should have all of these ingredients in your pantry already!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (3 or 4 pieces)
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- Heat Olive Oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Season chicken breast with paprika, lemon pepper and seasoned salt.
- Cook chicken aproximently 5-7 minutes per side or until the inside turns white.
- I usually serve this with steamed broccoli and rice.
- You may also grill or bake this chicken too and it turns out very flavorful and delicious. Just a tip about grilling, use the same ingredients, however mix it all together as a marinade. Wrap in plastic or put in a dish with a lid and let it sit for about 2 hours or overnight to insure that the chicken cooks tender and juicy.
This was really easy to make. I followed the recipe exactly as written and we all enjoyed it. Hubby and my son added hot sauce to their pieces. I liked it as is. It was easy to make too.