Chef #1493543's Note:
I love experimenting with spices and this is a great tasting combination that everyone in my family loves! Good news is that you can cook this many different ways and you should have all of these ingredients in your pantry already!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat Olive Oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Season chicken breast with paprika, lemon pepper and seasoned salt.
- 3Cook chicken aproximently 5-7 minutes per side or until the inside turns white.
- 4I usually serve this with steamed broccoli and rice.
- 5You may also grill or bake this chicken too and it turns out very flavorful and delicious. Just a tip about grilling, use the same ingredients, however mix it all together as a marinade. Wrap in plastic or put in a dish with a lid and let it sit for about 2 hours or overnight to insure that the chicken cooks tender and juicy.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Flavorful Chicken Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.4
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 96.8 mg
- Sodium 176.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 32.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lawry's Seasoned Salt