Recipe by Douglas Poe
This is an easy snack to make for a picnic, BBQ party, or football party. An effortless way to add some flavor to some plain potato chips, use this is as a base recipe. Try using Cajun seasoning, or dried Italian seasoning, parmesan cheese, the possibilities are endless.
- 2 (11 ounce) bags potato chips, plain (I prefer kettle cooked)
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons roasted garlic, dried
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place garlic, salt, black pepper, mustard in a grinder, and grind up.
- Pour 2 bags of chips onto cookie sheets and put in oven to heat them up.
- When oil is visible on the chips about 5 to 10 minutes, take them out of the oven, and sprinkle with the garlic spice. Let them cool and serve.