Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Easy and delicious....from the family cookbook! Serving size is approximate.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ginger
- 3⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 medium onion, very finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients, and pour over flank steak.
- You can place either in casserole dish, or ziploc bag.
- Marinate in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Cook the steak over a hot grill, approximately 5 minutes per side.