1 hr 20 mins
Susan #2's Note:
Here's a simple recipe that my mom's used for years. She picked it up somewhere in South America (either in Peru or Brazil). It's fast, easy and very tasty. The cinnamon makes all the difference. Using a tube pan makes it bake more evenly and more quickly and makes for a prettier presentation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat tube pan with caramelized sugar.
- 2Allow to harden, then place pan in container with ice cold water until the caramelized sugar cracks.
- 3Mix other ingredient in order, stir well and pour in mold.
- 4Place mold in pan with 2" hot water in preheated oven.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until firm.
- 6Let cool, then invert and unmold.
- 7Decorate with fresh berries or edible flowers, if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Flan
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.4
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 96.4 mg
- Sodium 119.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 35.2 g
- Protein 8.1 g