Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is quick and easy but very delicious. My husband doesn't like fish but loves these fish tacos. I got raves at a neighborhood luncheon as well. This is my own recipe. I have eaten fish tacos in restaurants but mine are better except for maybe Rockfish's.
- Prepare fish filets or fish sticks according to package directions.
- Separate 6 tortillas on a plate and microwave till warm, aprox. 30 seconds.
- Combine coleslaw and cilantro. Sprinkle the juice of the lime over coleslaw and toss.
- Mix mayo and Russian dressing for the sauce.
- Serve with Pico De Gallo and sliced avocado.
- Assemble and enjoy.
My teenage boys made this for our dinner last night. Super easy. The Russian dressing and mayonnaise sauce was yummy but not spicy enough for our tastes. So we added chipolte hot sauce to give it some zing.
So good and easy-peasy! I used fish sticks because they were on sale. I couldn't find a good Russian dressing so I subbed a french one and it was tasty. Thanks for the keeper!