- 12 ounces ling cod fish fillets
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 12 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- 12 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup uncooked long grain white rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cod filet into 1" cubes.
- Heat butter in dutch oven or stock pot. Saute green pepper, celery and onion until soft, 3-5 minutes.
- Add parsley, diced tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Start rice cooking. While rice is cooking add cod to sauce and simmer. Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Serve over cooked rice.