Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 mins
Easy cookies for your kids to help with!! Only two ingredients..
- 1 -16 1⁄2 ounce peanut butter cookie dough
- 4 large peanut butter cups
- 12 ounces chocolate chips (optional)
- Cut the peanut butter cups into four equal pieces.
- Wrap 1 1/2 tablespoons of cookie dough around each piece and bake as directed on dough package.
- The peanut butter cups will create a truffle type of filling.
- You can then melt chocolate chips and dip one half of cookie into them if desired.