Recipe by Chef Jean
This is the easiet sauce to make and you can actually taste the vodka, unlike the sauce you buy in jars.
- 2 cups tomato sauce (your favorite brand)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half or 3⁄4 cup whole milk
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the futtuccini in a large pot of boiling water.
- While pasta is cooking bring tomato sauce, 1/4 cup parmesean and half and half to a simmer in a 8-10 inch sautee pan. Add the vodka stir and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Drain pasta, portion out into four pasta bowls, top with the sauce. Garnish with the remaining parmesean cheese and parsley.