Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Found it in Kraft Food and Family. Can use any kind of noodle, just measure by weight.
- 1⁄2 lb fettuccine, uncooked
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 1⁄4 cups chicken broth
- 4 teaspoons flour
- 4 ounces cubed cream cheese (1/2 of 8 oz. pkg)
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, divided (2T + 1T)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta in boiling water.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet on med-hi heat.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook 5-7 minute (until chicken is cooked through) stirring occasionally.
- Remove chicken from skillet.
- Mix broth and flour in same skillet.
- Stir in cream cheese, 2 T. of parmesan, garlic powder and pepper. Cook for 2 minute until mixture boils and thickens.
- Stir in chicken.
- Drain pasta and place in a large bowl.
- Pour chicken mixture over pasta to coat.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 T. parmesan.
Super simple and I liked it because all ingredients were easily on hand. I added salt. We liked it.
I was disapointed with this recipe. I found it to be really bland, even after adding additional garlic powder. I will not be making this again. :(
Very easy, my 11 yr old daughter made this with me as her assistant cook. We made exactly as written and I wouldn't change anything about it. We used rigatoni noodles as that is what we had on hand. Thx Cakeflake!