Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Found it in Kraft Food and Family. Can use any kind of noodle, just measure by weight.
Make and share this Easy Fettuccine Alfredo With Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb fettuccine, uncooked
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 1⁄4 cups chicken broth
- 4 teaspoons flour
- 4 ounces cubed cream cheese (1/2 of 8 oz. pkg)
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, divided (2T + 1T)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta in boiling water.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet on med-hi heat.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook 5-7 minute (until chicken is cooked through) stirring occasionally.
- Remove chicken from skillet.
- Mix broth and flour in same skillet.
- Stir in cream cheese, 2 T. of parmesan, garlic powder and pepper. Cook for 2 minute until mixture boils and thickens.
- Stir in chicken.
- Drain pasta and place in a large bowl.
- Pour chicken mixture over pasta to coat.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 T. parmesan.
Super simple and I liked it because all ingredients were easily on hand. I added salt. We liked it.
I was disapointed with this recipe. I found it to be really bland, even after adding additional garlic powder. I will not be making this again. :(
Very easy, my 11 yr old daughter made this with me as her assistant cook. We made exactly as written and I wouldn't change anything about it. We used rigatoni noodles as that is what we had on hand. Thx Cakeflake!