Found it in Kraft Food and Family. Can use any kind of noodle, just measure by weight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in boiling water.
- 2Meanwhile, heat a large skillet on med-hi heat.
- 3Add chicken to skillet and cook 5-7 minute (until chicken is cooked through) stirring occasionally.
- 4Remove chicken from skillet.
- 5Mix broth and flour in same skillet.
- 6Stir in cream cheese, 2 T. of parmesan, garlic powder and pepper. Cook for 2 minute until mixture boils and thickens.
- 7Stir in chicken.
- 8Drain pasta and place in a large bowl.
- 9Pour chicken mixture over pasta to coat.
- 10Sprinkle with remaining 1 T. parmesan.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Fettuccine Alfredo With Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.8
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 148.2 mg
- Sodium 465.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 39.6 g