Recipe by Gemini1972
This recipe is one of my familys favorites. My husband who is picky with this kind of sauce rated it up there with his favorite restaurant. In this I used the whole pack of cream cheese and added more milk so it would not be so thick. I also added chicken and broccoli. We dont like nutmeg so I left that out. I made ceasar salad and garlic bread with this also.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta, cooked, drained
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- MIX cream cheese, parmesan cheese, milk, butter, white pepper, and garlic powder in medium sauce pan. Cook on low heat until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended.
- Toss with hot fettucine, and sprinkle with nutmeg (OPTIONAL). Again, I omitted this part of the recipe because we do not like Nutmeg.