Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
I love this chicken! It couldn't be any easier. It is so simple and yet so delicious. I always keep the ingredients for this recipe on hand, so that on a busy night I can just whip this chicken together and serve with minute rice.I made this chicken once during a commerical and made it back in time to the tv to not miss my show! Now that is my kind of dinner. Then when the next commerical came around I went into the kitchen and chopped up the tomatoes so that they would be ready to top the chicken with when it came out of the oven! Try this recipe, it will definetly be a new favourite of yours!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2⁄3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange chikcen in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Drizzle with tablespoon of the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Top with feta cheese, and drizzle with remaining lemon juice.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with tomatoes and parsley.
The chicken was so tender. A quick and delicious recipe!
I loved this recipe! I made it 4 servings by only using 4 chicken breasts, but I still used the same amount of salt, pepper, lemon juice, and feta. Since my grocery store didn't have fresh parsley, I just sprinkled dried parsley over each serving. I also used 1 whole tomato. Overall, this was super simple and delicious!
Was so quick and easy to make. I will definitely make this again