Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is an easy weeknight meal you can throw together. Serve with a green salad.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 package crumbled feta cheese with dried basil and tomato
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350'.
- Arrange chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Drizzle with 1 Tbsp.
- of the lemon juice.
- Season with garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
- Top with feta cheese; drizzle with remaining 1 Tbsp.
- lemon juice.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with red pepper and parsley.