- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) packageathenos crumbled feta cheese with dried basil and tomato
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350 deg F. arrange chicken in 13x9 baking dish.
- drizzle with 1 tablespoons of the lemon juice. season with salt & pepper. top with feta cheese; drizzle with remaining 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- bake 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. sprinkle with red pepper and parsley.