Recipe by Lori Mama
I received this from My Daily Moments subscription. Prep time includes cooking/cooling of the potatoes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 12 ounces medium to small red potatoes, cooked and cut into medium dice
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to high, or turn on oven broiler.
- Heat oil on medium heat in large flame-proof frying pan.
- Add onion and saute for 5 minutes until softened, stirring occasionally.
- Add potatoes and cook for a further 5 minutes until golden, stirring to prevent sticking.
- Spread mixture evenly over bottom of pan.
- Pour beaten eggs, lightly seasoned with salt and pepper, over potato and onion mixture.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top and cook over medium heat for 5-6 minutes until the eggs are just set and base of frittata is lightly golden.
- Place pan under grill or broiler (protect the pan handle with a double layer of foil if it is not flameproof) and cook the top of the frittata for about 3 minutes until it is set and lightly golden.
- Serve warm or cold, cut into wedges.