1/10 Photos of Easy, Festive Chocolate Holiday Pretzels
Parrot Head Mama's Note:
This came from Family Fun magazine, it's SUPER easy, next to NO MESS. Great activity to do with kids. Excellent alternative to messing around with melting chocolate and dipping pretzels.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (10 ounce) bags checkerboard or windowpane shaped pretzels
- 1 (17 5/8 ounce) bag holiday M&M's plain chocolate candy (red & green)
- 3 (13 ounce) bags Hershey's Hugs chocolates
- 3 (13 ounce) bags Hershey chocolate kisses
- 1Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- 2Open the bags of pretzels and remove all the unbroken pretzels.
- 3Place them on waxed paper-lined cookie sheets in a single layer.
- 4Unwrap Hugs, place one on each pretzel, repeat for an entire cookie sheet.
- 5DO ONLY ONE TYPE OF CANDY PER SHEET, as the Hugs melt much quicker than the Kisses.
- 6Repeat using the Hershey Kisses.
- 7Place cookie sheet/s in the preheated oven, bake for 4 MINUTES FOR THE SHEET OF pretzels and HUGS, 5-6 minutes for the pretzels and Kisses.
- 8Immediately upon removing from the oven, place one M-n-M on top of each pretzel/chocolate.
- 9Place cookie sheet in freezer for 8-10 minutes, to allow chocolate to re-set.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy, Festive Chocolate Holiday Pretzels
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.1
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 427.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 30.4 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hershey's Hugs chocolates