1/2 Photos of Easy Fat-Free Seasoned French Fries
Chef #607066's Note:
I just started making these, and thought I'd share since I didn't see anything exactly like it. Great for a individual snack!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Cover an 8"x8" pan with tin foil and spray with cooking oil and sprinkle on salt.
- 3Cut potato to desired wedge sizes.
- 4Place potato pieces into quart size bag and spray in some cooking oil and add the herbs.
- 5Shake until the pieces are coated evenly.
- 6Pour into the 8"x8" pan and add some more salt on top (I like mine really saltly).
- 7Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes for softer fries and 25-30 minutes for crispier fries.
- 8Enjoy with sauce of your choice!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Fat-Free Seasoned French Fries
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed Italian herbs