Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Wonderful Shrimp and Corn Soup recipe as good as the restaurant's complicated ones. Quick easy and DELICIOUS!
- 1 lb peeled medium raw shrimp (comes frozen)
- green onion
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 (10 ounce) soup cans water
- 2 (14 ounce) cans creamed corn
- 1 (14 ounce) can kernel corn (drained)
- 1 lb sliced smoked sausage
- Saute onions and sausage in soup pot. Mix in other ingredients.
- Simmer as long as you like.
- Ta-Da! This is really wonderful! And you can make it in a jiffy. If you'd like it thicker use a little water with corn starch.