Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I listed this before, but with the holidays coming up, I am making this with cranberry sauce for a real true Thanksgiving treat! It is easy and good. You can use straight cranberry sauce, or cut it with whatever you like--orange, cherry, pineapple—whatever. I will list it with straight cranberries because I love cranberries.
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup oleo
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup nuts
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup cranberry sauce
- Melt oleo.
- Dip each biscuit in oleo, then brown sugar and nuts.
- Put in cake or pie tin.
- Make indentation in each biscuit and put about 1 teaspoons cranberry sauce in each.
- Bake at 350°F for about 10 minutes till brown and crispy. Yum.