Recipe by STARTERWIFE
So easy and fast. You can use different fruits or pie fillings, jam, etc. Comes out nice and brown and crunchy, not at all like biscuits.
Top Review by JOY1998
These were so easy and cute to make. I used two cans of biscuits and still had melted margarine left over. I used raspberry jam and topped with chopped almonds for the nuts. Everyone at work loved them!
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup oleo, melted (margarine)
- 1 cup brown sugar (can mix white and brown if desired)
- 1⁄4 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- 3 teaspoons jam or 3 teaspoons jelly or 3 teaspoons pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Dip each biscuit in melted oleo (margarine) and then in brown sugar, on both sides, and place in a 10" pie plate or pan of your choice.
- Make an indentation in center of biscuit and put about 1 teaspoon strawberry jelly, or fruit of your choice. I have used cherry and raspberry which is delicious too.
- Bake about 10 minutes or more until nice and golden brown.
- Great with vanilla ice cream or coffee.