Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
So easy and fast. You can use different fruits or pie fillings, jam, etc. Comes out nice and brown and crunchy, not at all like biscuits.
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup oleo, melted (margarine)
- 1 cup brown sugar (can mix white and brown if desired)
- 1⁄4 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- 3 teaspoons jam or 3 teaspoons jelly or 3 teaspoons pie filling
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Dip each biscuit in melted oleo (margarine) and then in brown sugar, on both sides, and place in a 10" pie plate or pan of your choice.
- Make an indentation in center of biscuit and put about 1 teaspoon strawberry jelly, or fruit of your choice. I have used cherry and raspberry which is delicious too.
- Bake about 10 minutes or more until nice and golden brown.
- Great with vanilla ice cream or coffee.
These were so easy and cute to make. I used two cans of biscuits and still had melted margarine left over. I used raspberry jam and topped with chopped almonds for the nuts. Everyone at work loved them!