For those nights where you forget to marinde your chicken (or-like me- too lazy to do it) you can use this recipe to make some great flavorful chicken. In addition, it goes great with any simple lemon chicken marinade to add more "umpf" (I hate when you take a bite of the thicker part of the chicken and you can't taste the marinade like in the thinner parts- this way you get flavor throughout the meat!). Me, I like a little kick to my seasonings so I add a light dusting of cayenne pepper (a little goes a long way!) but it's optional and is still great without it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1take each chicken breast individually and sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder and light dusting of cayenne pepper.
- 2drizzle with olive oil and rub in the mixture.
- 3let it sit while starting the grill. Have one side of the grill set for indirect heat (with no charcoal on one side or on a gas grill where one side's on high and the other off).
- 4Grill it for 6 or 7 minutes on each side - over indirect heat (or until 140 degrees) then move it to direct heat for 1 or 2 minutes each side until chicken is done - or at 165 degrees.
- 5let chicken stand with plate over it to keep warm for 5 minutes then serve!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy, Fast and Tasty Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.9
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 246.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 30.3 g