Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I use this for beef or chicken. It's best to let the meat sit at least 8 hours. This is mild, so if your prefer spice, you can add some jalapenos or hot sauce.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup salsa, chunky style
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro leaf, loosely packed
- Put all the ingredients in a large Ziploc bag.
- Add the meat.
- Marinade 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove meat from marinade and cook.