Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
From Reynold's Wrap
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 medium red bell peppers or 1 medium green bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 small onion, sliced in rings
- 1 (1 ounce) package fajita seasoning mix
- 8 flour flour tortillas, fajita size
- Preheat oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high.
- Lay out (4) 12x18 inch sheets of aluminum foil, shiny side down.
- Center one-fourth of chicken tenders on each sheet of foil.
- Top with pepper strips and onion.
- Sprinkle with fajita seasoning mix.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR grill 8 to 10 minutes in covered grill.
- Stir chicken and vegetables.
- Top with salsa.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Wrap in warm tortillas with your favorite fajita toppings.