Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I use General Foods International Coffees, Cuppuccino flavor for this in place of the instant espress powder. If you are using espresso to make this, make certain that you use only the instant espresso powder! This can be made a couple hours in advance. This will work without chilling the bowl and beaters but the cream will beat up better if you chill them first. You will LOVE THIS!
- 1 cup very cold whipping cream
- 4 -6 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder (or to taste)
- Chill your beaters and bowl in the freezer for about 5 minutes or until very cold.
- Beat all ingredients in a stainless steel or glass bowl to soft peaks.
Made this to top Coffee and Chocolate Pudding and it was thick, creamy and just a hing of the espresso; set off the coffee in the chocolate well. I had a lot left over so I put dollops on parchment in the freezer and then bagged for later to have ready when needed. This worked well and the extra didn't go to waste. I wanted to sprinkle grated chocolate over the finished pudding but forgot it - but it still looked great and was well received at our dinner party
Loved this. We had it on Mocha's today. YUM!