Recipe by veruca salt
An easy and quick recipe that results in a scrumptious side dish.This recipe is good for a family with busy scheduals who needs quick dinners.As well as people who want to spice things up for a dinner part.Trust me everyone will be asking for more.
Top Review by VickyJ
These were so good. The only reason I am giving them 4 stars is that I sliced them into rounds instead of diagonal-fashion. I had this as a side to Recipe #111988 and Recipe #39865. Thank you so much for the great potato recipe. :)
- potato (about 2 per person stay away from small potatoes like red bliss)
- olive oil (enough to coat potatoes)
- dried salad dressing (ie ranch or italian)
- Pam cooking spray or other nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees Wash potatoes and cut in half.
- Continue cutting each half on a diagonal into thick long strips.
- Like steak fries.
- Place into a bowl and coat with olive oil.
- Pour salad dressing over potatoes and mix all together.
- Make sure all potatoes have some oil and dressing on each one.
- Spray baking pan with pam.
- Place potatoes on a baking pan and spread them out.
- Cook for about an hour,turning every 15 minutes so that each side get's brown and crunchy.