Recipe by RobinAnn
I invented this when I needed an easy dish to bring to a Mexican Food potluck. It was a hit.
Top Review by Mrs. Lumpy
My husband and I have been making this for some time... we always have the ingredients on hand! It's nice to able to throw a dinner together in a matter of moments. We usually forget about thawing the burritos overnight, so we microwave them for about 30 seconds then cut them up and bake for about 30 min. Turns out wonderfully everytime!
- 8 frozen prepared burritos (I use Green Beef & Bean, but you may use your favorite)
- 1 (16 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded Mexican blend cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw burritos in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray the inside of a 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Cut each burrito into thirds and place in pan.
- Pour enchilada sauce over burritos, then entire package of shredded cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 15 minutes before removing foil.
- Then bake additional 10-15 minutes until bubbly.