Recipe by Lady Morrgian
This is a super easy tasty version. This has evolved from years of use, and has finally been written down and deemed ready to share.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 12 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 1 (32 ounce) package burritos (frozen)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown and prepare the ground beef according to the package of taco instructions.
- Add the milk, salsa, and cheese to the taco meat.
- Heat untill all cheese is melted well and mixed throughout.
- Arrange as many frozen burritos as close as you can in a shallow baking dish.
- Pour the cheese mixture over the burritos until they are just covered. I shake the pan a bit to make sure the mix gets in all of the spaces.
- Cover with foil and back 40-45 minutes.