Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a super easy tasty version. This has evolved from years of use, and has finally been written down and deemed ready to share.
- Brown and prepare the ground beef according to the package of taco instructions.
- Add the milk, salsa, and cheese to the taco meat.
- Heat untill all cheese is melted well and mixed throughout.
- Arrange as many frozen burritos as close as you can in a shallow baking dish.
- Pour the cheese mixture over the burritos until they are just covered. I shake the pan a bit to make sure the mix gets in all of the spaces.
- Cover with foil and back 40-45 minutes.