Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
My mother is always asking me for this receipe because it is easy, quick and is awesome.
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 8 ounces colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 10 tortillas
- Mix 1 cup sour cream, 1 cup cheese, 1/4 cup salsa, chicken, cumin and cilantro.
- place ~1/4 cup of mixture in a tortill and roll.
- place seam side down in a greased baking pan.
- repeat until mixture is gone.
- Brush a bit a bit of water over the top of the enchiladas and put remaining salsa over the top.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake at 350 for 30 minute.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake for 5 min or until cheese is melted.
- Top with lettuce and tomato;.
- serve with sour cream.