Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
Years ago a friend of mine from Mexico told me of this recipe. I didn't even write it down. I just remembered it. I like making this on any day. It will fill you up! Hope you all enjoy!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 16 corn tortillas
- 2 (16 ounce) canshormel chili with beans
- 1 (16 ounce) package Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) package sour cream
- Brown ground beef in frying pan and drain.
- Heat vegetable oil in smaller frying pan.
- One at a time fry corn tortilla just until covered and soft.
- Mix together ground beef and Hormel chili.
- Put corn tortilla in bottom of cake pan (or any baking pan).
- Put 1-2 spoonfuls of beef and chili mixture and 1 piece of Velveeta cheese on tortilla and roll. Do this until your pan has a layer.
- Top with slices of cheese and remaining beef and chili mixture.
- Heat oven at 350°F and bake for about 15 minutes or until nice and bubbly.
- Serve with salsa, sour cream and any other of your favorite toppings!