Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have been making enchiladas this way since I was in college. These are very easy to make and taste good too!
- Heat oven to 350.
- Cook beef until browned.
- Stir 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce and 1 cup of cheese into beef mixture.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the sauce in a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Spoon about 4 tablespoons of the beef mixture into each tortilla.
- Roll up and place seam side down in baking dish.
- Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the cheese melts.
This is a great basic "starter" enchilada dish! I think you could add just about what ever your heart desires to this to make it your own. This time I added some chopped onion. Next time there will be some chopped jalapeno's and I'm going to use HOT enchilada sauce to spice it up even more. I did add some salt and pepper during step 3. Topped it off with some shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, sour cream and chopped cilantro. Yummy. Thanks for posting.
Great as made. I took some other reviewer's advice regarding lacking some zip so I added one packet of hot taco seasoning to the meat along with one chopped onion. For ZWT 2009.
Yummy enchiladas. They were so easy to put together (and cheap too). We like a little spice though so before I rolled them up I put a heavy dose of Chalula on the meat mixture. These were great. Thanks so much for posting!