Recipe by bmcnichol
I have been making enchiladas this way since I was in college. These are very easy to make and taste good too!
Top Review by Vicki in CT
Great as made. I took some other reviewer's advice regarding lacking some zip so I added one packet of hot taco seasoning to the meat along with one chopped onion. For ZWT 2009.
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- Cook beef until browned.
- Stir 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce and 1 cup of cheese into beef mixture.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the sauce in a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Spoon about 4 tablespoons of the beef mixture into each tortilla.
- Roll up and place seam side down in baking dish.
- Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the cheese melts.