- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground meat
- 3⁄4 cup onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- tomato soup
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute ground meat and onion.
- Add cheddar cheese to meat mix.
- Warm tortillas slightly. Put meat filling down the center of each. Add a bit of sour cream. Wrap tortilla and place in a baking dish.
- Combine tomato soup and mushroom soup with salsa. Pour evenly over enchiladas.
- Bake 20" or until bubbly.
- Serve over lettuce with olives, sour cream, and shredded cheese.