Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Be creative with sauces and fillings. Good for leftovers.
- 8 corn tortillas
- 2 cups enchilada sauce
- 4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons green chilies, chopped
- 4 cups lettuce, shredded
- Place 1/2 cup of cheese aside.
- Place 1/2 cup sauce in the bottom of a glass 7" x 11" baking dish. Heat remaining sauce in shallow skillet.
- Heat 4 tortillas in the microwave on high for 1 minute. Dip each one in sauce, place on plate and place filling ingredients down the center of each tortilla, dividing evenly.
- Roll seam side down and place in baking dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas; Heat in microwave on high for 8 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve over shredded lettuce.