Kerri B's Note:
so easy to make and everyone loves them.lots of variations with this recipe. YUMMY!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces tortillas, soft
- 2 (8 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package lipton rice (taco or mexican flavor)
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 lb chicken, cut up or 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (12 ounce) bag shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream (optional)
- 1fully cook cut up chicken or beef
- 2at same time cook rice per package instructions.
- 3when all is done add refried beans, rice and meat together with a small hand full of cheese and a couple tablespoons of sauce.
- 4mix well.
- 5in glass cake dish, cover bottom with sauce.
- 6roll ingredients in tortillas and place across dish. 10 tortillas total may need extra dish (smaller).
- 7cover with sauce and cheese.
- 8bake 20 @ 350 degrees. or until cheese is brown.
- 9when cooled add a dollop of sour cream. ENJOY!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 690.1
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 100.0 mg
- Sodium 1701.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 31.5 g