Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
so easy to make and everyone loves them.lots of variations with this recipe. YUMMY!!!
- 10 ounces tortillas, soft
- 2 (8 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) packagelipton rice (taco or mexican flavor)
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 lb chicken, cut up or 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (12 ounce) bagshredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream (optional)
- fully cook cut up chicken or beef
- at same time cook rice per package instructions.
- when all is done add refried beans, rice and meat together with a small hand full of cheese and a couple tablespoons of sauce.
- mix well.
- in glass cake dish, cover bottom with sauce.
- roll ingredients in tortillas and place across dish. 10 tortillas total may need extra dish (smaller).
- cover with sauce and cheese.
- bake 20 @ 350 degrees. or until cheese is brown.
- when cooled add a dollop of sour cream. ENJOY!
These were delicious! Yum Yum! My boyfriend loved them and keeps asking when he is going to get more! ;)
LOVED this recipe!! My kids are picky eaters and when my 6 year old loved it I knew it was a keeper!! My husband enjoyed it as well. Thank you for sharing this