Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great for parties or do-ahead meals.
- 1 lb ground beef (cooked and drained of grease)
- 1⁄2 cup of diced onion (cook with the gr. beef)
- 1 tablespoon enchilada seasoning or 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 cup of mild Rotel Tomatoes, drained or 1 cup diced tomato
- 1 (10 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 2 cups kraft shredded Mexican blend cheese or 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces chunky salsa (Mild or Medium)
- 1⁄2 cup of sliced jalapeno (optional)
- 6 large soft taco-size flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Using a nonstick spray, spray a baking dish (8x8 or larger) Mix cooked ground beef and onions with taco seasoning, Rotel tomatoes (drained), refried beans, and the Tabasco sauce.
- Using a large spoon fill the tortillas and roll them up; place them in the baking dish.
- Pour the salsa over the enchiladas; add jalepenos and all the cheese.
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream and enjoy!
- Spray foil with nonstick spray so the cheese doesn't stick.
- We have TWO enchiladas apiece so you may want to double this recipe or use less filling and extra soft shells.