Recipe by sandesnow
This recipe I came across and love to use to top Burritos or Enchiladas of any kind. Quick to make and the flavors are mild.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 4 minced garlic cloves (Or 4 tsp garlic powder)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 14 ounces broth
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- 1 In a large saucepan on medium heat, add 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil, All the chili powder, all the garlic and the oregano. Cook for one minute, stirring constantly.
- 2 Add the whole can of crushed tomatoes and the 14 oz of stock.
- 3 bring to a soft boil, then reduce the heat to simmer for 15 minutes.
- * This recipe comes together very fast, so have everything ready before cooking.